To transfer ownership of your Flash bike to a new owner, we will first need the original owner to go to the Settings of your Flash App and select Factory Reset. Then the original owner needs to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email us with the subject "Request to Transfer Ownership". Please include your Bike ID Txxxxxxx and registered email address in the email. Our support team will then unbond your username from your bike. This will allow the new owner to pair the bike with the Flash App.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Flash App with the Flash Halo?
- Do I have to use the app in order to ride Flash?
- Where do I download the Flash app?
- How do I pair the Flash app with my bike?
- How do I find my Bike ID?
- What is Deep Sleep Mode and how does it work?
- How do I know what firmware version is installed on my Flash?
- How do I update my bike's firmware?
- How do I transfer ownership of my Flash bike?